Mind Power

Hey folks,
Its been one month after i entering the military academy as orientation program at my new office.
Yesterday was the announcement of where am i going to be placed.
And it comes to "malang" .
It shocking me bcs i still remember in new year eve 2017 my family car stopped at telkom witel Malang because of traffic jam. I saw the building and praying " i wish i could work at this place". And here the next 1 year i do really work at that place 😱😱

Back to the story,
At my 1 months of military academy i found a lot of people that has different personalities and one by one they become my family. I still remember the pain of running push up and rolling around.
But they also do the same. Yet we share the same feeling.
Maybe that's the reason why we become close.
Here there are.
The pictures of my new guardian. My new friends and families







Hope you Found your happiness guys. Love you. Xoxo

Komentar

Postingan Populer