Some Preference in my Life

Hasil gambar untuk preference
Aloha amigos..
this time i want to write about my personal preference in my life, but before iam going to write about that i just want to tell you that iam now moving to Surabaya since july 2018.
this city was biiiigg and quite also humid. but that's fine, as long as iam not too far away from my family than it's fine.
and one things that i want to update issssss i have a new hobby now.. i love running! like literally running, even i used to hate running or jogging so much idk now iam in love with that haha
like it takes away my pain, some of deep tought and etc.

ah okay back again,
people does have a different preference in their live such as i like cats they like dogs, i like rain they like snow, i like this man but they don't accept it.
hahaha
nah, it just example
if someone ask me do you have any criteria for loving someone, i would say "no"
bcs if i love or like someone than i will just like it.
don't care about what his skin colour, hair colour, eyes colour nor their age.
as long as they accept me than i wil accept him  .
simple isn't . but it's not that simple in my live..

i used to have some mental breakdown about my childhood , i have so many dark and deep stories that maybe i couldn't share in here but yeah it still haunted me .

i try to be an open person i mean like i want to speak about what do i like nor what do i don't like .
i hope ppl will accept about my preference, about someone that i want to love.


Komentar

Postingan Populer