No pain no gain

Back again on this late October 2018
So few days ago i had a tooth extraction for my orthodental procedure.
I need to remove 4 of my teeth so there will be a space and it could move litle by litle.
But as you know those tooth extraction procedure was so smooth but got an extremely pain after the Anastasia shot is gone.
But actually the main pain of my tooth come from the reposition of my low braces. It has the same pain as the first time iam using braces..
My gum feel the pain and also my mouth feel those kind of sore feeling.
I got some pain killer but i didn't want to drink all of it bcs ya drinking a lot of drugs is not good for your health.
I just think that i could lose some weight if i feel the sore hahahahahahahhaahha
Creepy but ya that's the point.
See u on the next post folks .
Good night

Komentar

Postingan Populer