My 3 Month Diet Journey starting today

aloha adios !
so, since today i declare to my self to win over my ego.
iam starting a diet by creating my diet journal..
what did i do?
1. writing down my goals, my due dates and what to do to achieve my goals.
2. RECAP everything that i consume in a day
3. calculating my calories
4. ofcourse do quick exercise by app + cardio (3z a week)


today is the first day
my current weitght is 60.45 kg (i gain 2 and half kg T.T)
iam 163 cm
and current % of fat mass is 29.5 :(

my goals is :
53 kg
%fat mass 24%

i will update my progress every weeks so makesure to check it out!
have a nice day everyone you are loved ! <3

nb :
iam dieting bcs i love my own bodies,
i want to be more healthier and ofcouse for me having a fit body is my goals
doesn't mean that iam not happy today..
i just want to make some differences in my life :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer