Quarter Life Crisis (?)

Gambar terkait
Hello mates, Its a Friday !!!
it could be such a funtastic day, but guess what i didn't even know what make it special..
i will just end up reading my novel nor watching movie on my room anyways.

actually, i want to share about something that makes me uncomfertable in my life..
that time when i realise that iam gonna be 25 soon not so fast i mean in the next 2 years.
at firs i was someone who gonna let everything flow just like that..
but it feels like theres some deep black hole in my life that i didn't even know what.

i spend alot of my team reading, reading, watching something or eating .
untill i read some article about quarter life crisis,
when someone has reached their quarter part of their life, the moment you realise you are alone, and you want to make sure did you really happy to life your life this way..
did you make the right decision? or, are you happy?

in this part of life we will start to seeking our dream, looking for a stable job and etc.
but after i achieved those dream i feel theres something empty i don't know what..
my parents told me to improve my religious life, iam trying to but yeah i need some guides.

i have a lot of thing to think about,
but no one to talked to,
i want to create a lot of memories with my families and friends,
but my times was limited

so, i spend a lot of my time alone,
taking a picture alone,
eating alone,
sometimes crying for no reason

iam affraid about some depression issues but it just quarter life crisis.
i hope i could just found those emptiness in my life, try to fix it and starting my new page of life. i hope so.




Komentar

Postingan Populer